Marine Stereo, Marine Radio Availability and Pricing UPDATE!

Marine Stereo and Marine Radio Product availability: There seems to be shortages of products around the world due to the lack of base materials to manufacture electronic components. It’s being blamed on Covid19 because many places completely shut down and now there trying to start up again.  I have had to remove some marine brands from our site because the manufacture couldn’t tell us when they were shipping.

Pricing is very fluid meaning subject to change and increases are expected. Wish I had better news.   Marine Stereo and Marine radio supply lines are slow right now

Marine Audio Direct is trying to stay on top of the ever changing marine stereo and radio industry. This includes being able to to get the products in a timely Everything I'm hearing that the supply of raw materials is so spotty that it maybe up to 18 months before its straighten out. Also the Fed's desire to spend and pump money into the economy has to be repaid. Meaning the cost of Marine Stereo and Marine Radio components will most likely continue to rise in prices over the year. Its called inflation. Wish I had more optimistic  outlook but there isn't anything out there currently.  Supply of Stereo and radios will be slow coming. 

Right now its like a slinky we have access to products and then resupply is unknown at times. Marine Stereo and Marine Stereo Speakers as well as Marine Stereo Amplifiers sell out quickly.   http://www.MarineAudioDirect.com

Comments